• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Back in the game

Rj Mac

Hi folks,

Just thought we'd pop on and say hello, our computer packed in a while ago, so we haven't been online in ages, but finally got around to buying a new one today, so we're back to normal.

Everyone is keeping fine, old Charlie's still going strong, and Lucy,Megs and Jake are just the same,

I hope that everyone is doing ok, looking forward to catching up on things;),

R.

Hi RJ

And about time too.:) Wondered where you got too we all missed you and your photos on your walks ,are you all fine .:)

We really missed you and it's lovely to have you back - so pleased to hear that Charlie is still going strong and everyone else is well.

Hope your back is holding up?

We're ok here x

Thanks guys, for your kind woeds and welcome back, it's great to be back online, it's funny......you don't realise how much you use something until it's broken:eek:

As for my back, I have good days and bad days, on the bad...Lisa is called into action to put my socks and shoes on...which is quite embarrassing, but on better days i have a reasonable field of movement, as for work, it's a relief to be back earning again, and i've been extremely fortunate to have been able to return to a firm that i know, and who are sympathetic towards my situation, and therefor very accomodating

We have a few updatedpics of our lot i keep meaning to post up, will get some up tonight

R.

Back