• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

12 weeks old! Chloe big adventar

Chloe turns 12 weeks old tomorrow! I can't believe I have had the little stinker for almost a month already. This week was a big week for Chloe. She now has more free time with the other dogs as she is starting to understand the concept of pottying outside. Plus she is almost 5 pounds so she can handle their rough play a little better. We also went camping for the first time! What a adventure. She goes on walks, but this was the first time she has got to go with the "big" dogs. She ended up riding on Sadie's back for most of the walk because she kept pouncing on it. We are working on proper leash skills.

While we were camping, it was also trick-or-treat weekend at the campground as it was their closing weekend.. All the dogs got to dress up. Holly (my parents dog) was a witch, Gracie (my parents dog) was a pumpkin and Sadie was a squirrell

Chloe was a very sleepy bumble bee

62389_435861411748_629941748_5201756_5083981_n.jpg

My big sister and I bonded

61890_430385421748_629941748_5090583_4727128_n.jpg

And here is a picture of her actually still enough to take a picture were she is not asleep..

64655_437072591748_629941748_5227572_2012566_n.jpg

she is absolutley gorgeous, we have a 14 week old girl very like chloe and i know what you mean when they dont stay still.. running to great people at the door with kisses is Abbies favourite thing to do lol :D

What a beautiful girl!!! I have to say I can`t help it - blenheims are my favourite!!!icon_blshing

What a beautiful pup:l*v: I remember those early days when our Abigail was 4 pounds and not quite sure of our big retriever. Enjoy Chloe's puppy days:smile:

Heather R

What a beautiful girl!!! I have to say I can`t help it - blenheims are my favourite!!!icon_blshing

I have to agree with this, but as you can see I am partial to red and white on all breeds, expecially of they have a white stripe up there face.

Thanks all on the comments! She is so different to raise then Sadie was. Chloe seems to be afraid of anything new. While Sadie was very much into walking right up to everything. Sadie was very much a can do puppy while Chloe is a you can pick me up to do this. I have had terriers all my life so I am a little more use to more think for youself dogs. Which is great in some ways but in others it gives them very much a one track mine. It seems that spaniels are always looking to you to let them know what to do next.

But so far my odd combination of breeds is working out great. Sadie loves her new baby and I can't say that about Sadie often. She is a hard well when it comes to making new friends.

Sherri

Back