Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Curious comment.

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.dogworld.co.uk
    click on the box to view breed specific content and type in Cavalier King Charles spaniel
    *recommendation to wear caustic proof suit and don't spend too long in there.
    Venom fumes are quite pungent
    Sins

Post Thanks / Like

Mmm just thought I'd nose and see what "rubbish" is written there...Might just visit the once!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Sins )
    Did that but can't see a link to the forum, am I being thick? I am over tired, too much swimming and gym this week, off to bed in a min I think

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Had a quick nose!! I'll look properly tomorrow when I'm less tired I think...I have to be up at six tomorrow so off to bed I think!!
    Thanks again Sins...x

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Curious comment.

Quote Originally Posted by sins View Post
    http://www.dogworld.co.uk
    click on the box to view breed specific content and type in Cavalier King Charles spaniel
    *recommendation to wear caustic proof suit and don't spend too long in there.
    Venom fumes are quite pungent
    Sins

CAUSTIC COMMENT.

Here is a Giggle for you all.

Sins mentioned the word Caustic.

Well on Thursday, our Sink was smelling a wee Bit, and I always have put some Caustic Soda down it, and did the same.

Then the Fun and Games started .

The Water would'nt run away. SOS to the Plumber yesterday, and through time the Caustic Soda had Solidified, Fleek and the Plumber asked when I had last used it, alarm bells were starting to ring,I told a wee White Lie and said more than a Month ago.

Last night I owned up to Fleek, what I done on Thursday ,he wen't Ballistic,

Still have no Water!!!!!

Bet
    Bet (Hargreaves)

Post Thanks / Like

There are some things men do not need to know,even if it's in the interests of health and safety
    Still, hope you have running water soon.
    In the meantime,you'd better put this on before going back onto Dogworld!

Sins

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Curious comment

Quote Originally Posted by sins View Post
    There are some things men do not need to know,even if it's in the interests of health and safety
    Still, hope you have running water soon.
    In the meantime,you'd better put this on before going back onto Dogworld!

Sins

CURIOUS COMMENT.

I don't know about the others who have been following this Saga in the DW Forum, but for me, I have learned a lot about some Cavalier Breeders and now realize ,it will be by trying to get across to the Cavalier Buying Public ,only to buy a Cavalier from a Cavalier Breeder who Health Tests and Follows the Recommendations for the Breeding Guidelines from the SM and MVD Researchers,that the Cavalier Breed will have a Future. This way the Puppy Farmers and BYB's, will also become involved .

And Sins , No we still have no Water, but I don't think I'm in Danger of my Life now,but it was sure Touch and Go.!!!!

Bet
    Bet (Hargreaves)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Who really bothers to read all of that back-and-forth among the comments on Dog World? The breeders there are intent upon smearing those who advocate health testing and following genetic health breeding protocols.

A valuable spin-off from the commentary is that you are better able to identify those breeders who are hostile to following the protocols, so you can strike them from your list of breeders if you are looking for a Cavalier puppy.
    Rod Russell

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RodRussell View Post
    A valuable spin-off from the commentary is that you are better able to identify those breeders who are hostile to following the protocols, so you can strike them from your list of breeders if you are looking for a Cavalier puppy.
    Absolutely - this sort of thing has been going on for years and is a useful tool.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)