• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Discover Dogs - Ruperts Fund and SM Collection

Tania

The stand at Discover Dogs has been confirmed. We will be raising money
for Ruperts Fund, SM Collection and Irish Cavalier Rescue. Even though I
hope to sell plenty, this venue will be ideal for raising awareness.

That's great news Tania - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS - I think you right, this is a wonderful way to raise awareness, there should be many people visiting.

This is so kind and so very appreciated and you have already been so generous in raising funds for rescue and health :hug: -- and you are right, it is a great venue for raising awareness generally! I have just had a call from a dog owner whose cavalier has had endless ear issues and the vet 'is stumped' -- no awareness at all of PSOM or SM, yet obviously, that is what the dog now needs to be checked for. That vets still have no idea about these problems really indicates how much awareness-raising is needed -- amongst breeders, owners and vets -- so thanks for your great dedication in this area. :flwr:

Rupert's Fund and SM Collection

This is so kind and so very appreciated and you have already been so generous in raising funds for rescue and health :hug: -- and you are right, it is a great venue for raising awareness generally! I have just had a call from a dog owner whose cavalier has had endless ear issues and the vet 'is stumped' -- no awareness at all of PSOM or SM, yet obviously, that is what the dog now needs to be checked for. That vets still have no idea about these problems really indicates how much awareness-raising is needed -- amongst breeders, owners and vets -- so thanks for your great dedication in this area. :flwr:

Rupert's Fund and SM Collection.

Could I chime in here as well,and say that having read some Posts on the Dog World Cavalier Forum about the attitude of some Cavalier Breeders about SM,that it is the awareness of the SM Problem that is going to help our Cavalier Breed.

Bet

Back