• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Eat Yer Sprouts

Brian M

Hi

I know Tania and Margaret are aware of the varying diet all my girls have ,all healthy eating and far more healthy than mine and as they have all put on some weight lately I decided I have to cut back to 40 gr of meat/chicken twice a day with added veg to fill em up ,and now they also have one sprout per meal with all their other stuff , but just before Lily was alongside me and my sense of smell is not good but I good smell something foul and orrible could it be Lily's Revenge to sit close by Dad and let one silent but orrible go then say nothing and amble away all innocent I have my suspicions .:roll:

Ps Never touched a sprout in my life and never will.:) I must add they are Sainsburys best and steamed to help break down the cellulose to aid digestion and gas production

Look What the silly old fool is feeding us no ,blxxxx sprouts

5069028248_3205ac3e0d_b.jpg

Oh well here we go ,I will get even later :cool:

5069027184_7966822df9_b.jpg

Sprouts Brian???:badgrin:
I had no idea cavaliers would eat any such thing...Daisy was a reasonable eater but certainly wouldn't eat raw veg.Holly was... and still is.. a total piranha around food.
I was shocked when as a 14 week old puppy she devoured a sprout which fell on the floor in a matter of seconds:yuk:.She's also managed to gobble some unripe sour blackberries which fell off the counter and bounced several yards across the tiles,they were run down and mercilessly savaged...she looked so cute with her little blackberry muzzle..
Lily doesn't seem too overjoyed though with Daddy's choice of snack...:grin:
Sins

Mine pick the blackberries off the bushes in the garden LOL between them and the chickens we hardly get a look in!! [oh and they loved the raspberries too!]

Sprouts do tend to make them a bit windy...so does cabbage. Mine don't like cauliflower but eat just about anything else. I mince veg or put it in the blender to break it down. Obviously sweet potato, potatoes and squashes need to be cooked.

Cute photos though!! She does look a little dumpier...

Bosco has been caught stealing the tomatoes and strawberries. They get a nice licking first to make sure they are tasty :roll:

Her face says it all. Both mine eat veg in with their sunday dinner, not sure about sprouts I don`t buy them. Ollie I think would eat anything going, he recently eat a few frozen peas that fell out of the bag onto the floor from the freezer.

Mine love frozen peas and sweetcorn, Pam - I sometimes scatter them across the flloor for them :) The sweetcorn tends to reappear from the other end very recognisable :yuk: but they enjoy it at the time!!

I'm like you Brian in that Abigail has gained too much weight. In AM I give her a few thin slices of banana and a couple bites of strawberries. In PM she and Kelsi get some bites of broccoli and carrot. When she walks away from her food without finishing it; I wait 5 minutes then put it away.

Rosie's expression says it all:yuk:

Heather R

Back