• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Feeding Ollie

jasperpaw

Ollie will be six months old at the beginning of November and has a very good appetite and is thriving. He was weighed at the vets last week for his wormer and he was 6 kg, he is very high and I think is going to be a big cavalier, his paws are nearly already the size of Jasper`s who is 10 yrs old.

I have stuck to the food that his breeder recommended, but as he is almost 6 months I am not sure about some of it. He has for breakfast 1 weeabix, for dinner Royal Canin with a small amount of raw minced beef and for tea either half a tin of puppy food sprinkled with a small amount of Royal Canin or scrambled egg. You would think that I would be able to remember when I changed Jasper`s food, but he was a very fussy eater as a pup and would`nt eat dried food, so was on a very different diet. When should I stop giving him the weetabix? I think I will give him dried food instead, and also the raw minced beef?, not sure about this. I would like to keep him on Royal Canin at least until he is 10 months and this is the puppy one. Anyone got any advice I would be very grateful. Ollie has a very good appetite so I think he will eat whatever I give him. Also any advice re the best dried food, Royal Canin does seem good.

Back