• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Is it ok ?

clackdish

just realised our lot are due their advocate ,problem is mischa and her stitches ,is it ok to use while she has them or wait till they are gone ? , will ring vet tomorrow but wondered if anyone else come across this problem

Andy

ps just been to the advocate website still not clear wether i can or cant

Last edited:
I'm not sure what your vet will tell you, but personally I would not put anything on the skin whilst they still have an open wound of any description [even though it is stitched]. I would wait until she is healed.

It's not a bad time of year for fleas or ticks right now, just be extra vigilant and keep hoovering [one of the best ways of controlling fleas!]

We hope that Mischa is making a good recovery.

spoke to vet today and she said it would be fine ,they gave lucy her first lot when she was coming round from being spayed so mischa has had hers and has calmed down on the itching and biting front thank god ,she was driving us to distraction !!!

Back