• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hi from devon

rustytyler

hi all
my name is trudi and i'm from devon and i'm owned by two cavaliers by the names of Rusty (7 year old ruby boy) and Tyler (2 year old blenhiem boy)
we enjoy going to show together along with my 8 year goddaugther who enjoys junior handling and showing in the breed ring (her mum has a tri boy called codi who she used to show but due to ill health caitlin is now showing him for her mum

Trudi , Rusty & Tyler & (Goddaugther Caitlin and Codi )

Hi Trudi icon_welcome It's excellent that Caitlin is getting interested in showing/handling - must be great fun.

Hello and welcome to the site! How lovely that you have your Goddaughter to share your interest.
Sins

Hi Trudi! Welcome to the site. That's great stuff what your Goddaughter is doing. icon_welcome

Back