• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan and Poppy's progress. October 2010.

My vet admitted they mark up the meds. I was a bit surprised but the Trocoxil wasn't too expensive.

Jane, that was the first website I came across, others may be cheaper, I just Googled it.

My vet admitted they mark up the meds. I was a bit surprised but the Trocoxil wasn't too expensive. There was a delay in getting the drug as the vet's head office had to decide a price. I wonder if they were feeling in a generous mood and didn't make any profit this time.

I have always preferred to get the drugs from the vet as it makes insurance claims easier but Boots is better at getting drugs in quickly.

Jane, that was the first website I came across, others may be cheaper, I just Googled it.

Back