• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

dr. dewey on second surgery: ella update with apt. what else

anniemac

I am sorry I post so many new threads but so much is going on. One reason I have been bummed is because the day ella had dog bite, dr. Brofmann gave me news of what dr. Dewey said on second surgery.

Since her neurologist has not done second surgeries, I asked him to call dr. Dewey who I feel knows a lot since he pioneered fmd. So as I was going through that dr. Dewey said it is really intesive and difficult. They can't walk for sometime and some never walk again. Since I am dealing with eye, I will go down that road later. We are going to try ultrasound therapy (when I can spare some $).

Her eye, we can't do anyrhing until they remove stiche

s. Her optomolist dr that looked at ella and was shadowing him told me she had a cavalier. Found out came from same breeder and has same father. Just shows that some never show anything and just how difficult it is to determine. Her dog is over 5.

Walking at night optomolist says neuologiscal condition. She seemed fine tonigjt. Actually she got acupuncture that she reacts great with.

So she has a lot on her plate. Dr. Brofmann saw her when she was rushed to hospital and he said he can not believe how calm I was. I think I'm the crazy person always worried about Sm. An eye is an eye. I love her neurologist.

Reactomg well on prednisone. Long term on it can be harmful but not worried for now.

Thank goodness for this forum

Pamela great quotes thank you

Good to hear from you Annie. Still praying for Ella. Hang in there, you both are doing great, and yes, thank goodness for this forum!:hug:

Back