• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Explosive Diarrhea

*Pauline*

Oh my goodness, it's even on the curtains. This sounds mean but thankfully it's Poppy and not Dylan because his new meds stay in the system for a month so that was my first concern.

It stinks in here. My son and I were out for 2 hours this evening and brought some friends home to brown puddles all over the lounge icon_blshing Good job I have wooden floors, bad job it's pine with knots that make it hard to spot brown spots. Wish I'd filled in the gaps between the tongue in grove floorboards before I sanded and varnished them...I won't go into details but you get the picture :yuk:

:grnyuk: Thank you Pauline, so nice to read with my after dinner coffee!! :eek: But there is a good part! It was you and not me! LOL

Awww, Pauline, I feel for you :hug:

We must have the same floors ... mine are pine as well and I have dark knots and spots too. I just picked up a poop accident. Luckily I have FINALLY found a food that works to give my dogs firm stools!! ( Finally after 4 years) So it wasn't messy, but it was hard to find. I wouldn't have found it at all if Sparky wasn't standing over it contemplating eating it. :grnyuk:

Hope Poppy feels better soon.

Blooming pine floors, they do hide those accidents!

Yes it took me a while to find a solid food Dylan could eat without getting the runs, glad you finally got sorted Lani.

I slept on the sofa with Poppy who was content to crush me most of the night, Dylan slept in my room but came downstairs to join us later. I was so tired I got up and fed Poppy without thinking, I was going to let her skip breakfast...oh!:sl*p: Anyway, she seems fine and hasn't pooped yet.

Sometimes good news is unexpected:p.
No vet visit needed then! Did she have a comfortable night?
Sins

Glad she is feeling better. I wen through this with Rylie this spring - I swore the pile of pooh was bigger than anything my Golden had EVER produced - I couldn't believe such a lot could come out of such a little tummy.

It took awhile to get him sorted and I found out the hard way that the worst thing for him is taking him off food - his tummy seems to be a bit overactive and when it is too empty he vomits so it starts coming out both ends!

Back