• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More Lightroom Photographs

Brian M

Hi

I hope i have worked out how to upload direct from Lightroom ,heres my first go .icon_nwunsure

5087031030_d68fc9b95d_b.jpg

5086437329_30a81364e5_b.jpg

Rosie on the beach before her problems started

5086430165_2a01f76366_b.jpg

5087029772_94b7d7c3ed_b.jpg

Rosie after Poppy after Lily and Daisy somewhere munching grass.

5087152978_0f5848ff4f_b.jpg

And my main helper on Cavalier walks ,our Luke on his fithteenth birthday and Dawn is in The background with a big cake with fithteen candles on ,he will kill me
if he knows his photo is on here and I have to be more careful now as he is on course to take his 2nd Dan in his Shotokan Karate some time next year,he is getting bigger and stronger
and I am going the other way .

5086575539_c5a93bdce2_b.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely photo's Brian. We'll keep your secret that you're posting Luke on CT:badgrin:

Wonderful photos! Remember we are very good at keeping secrets, Brian; so post as many photos of Luke. Just stay out of him in his fight mode:badgrin:

Heather R

They are all just so beautiful, would Luke be offended if I said he looked pretty as a picture too .:badgrin:

Those are all lovely! The similar expressions on the running cavs is just great! :lol:

Back