I'm in need of a foster home in the Atlanta area (or driving distance) for a 6 year old Blenheim male named Buck. He is currently at my house and is extremely sweet and laid back. Totally house and crate trained. He and his brother Ollie came into Rescue because their owner had cancer and had to go into hospice care.

Ollie and Buck were not neutered when we got them and didn't get along that well. They have both been neutered and we decided it was best to separate them. Ollie is in a great foster home that I think will become permanent.

I am trying to find a foster home for Buck, but it seems that many people only want a puppy. It's tough to place these older guys.

Buck is very lovable and has been fine with my dogs. He has also been around kids and a cat and has been just fine.

Please let me know if you have any friends or family in the area that might take in a very sweet guy who has had a lot of change lately. I will post a pic when I have a chance. Poor guy isnt the cutest, but he is very sweet.

His one bad habit is dragging my shoes/slippers around the house-- he doesn't chew them, just likes them to be near him. Not sure if that's a compliment or an insult!! ;-)