• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog Costume Photo's

anniemac

In the US. we celebrate Halloween and it's not just for kids. There are Howl-o-ween parties, costume contests etc. and it can be fun. I don't know if this holiday is celebrated in all countries but I wanted to start a thread of pictures of dogs dressed up. It can be for Halloween, for fun, etc. I saw some great pictures on the Internet of Cavaliers in costumes.

I think this year Ella is going to be a pirate (with her eye problem)

Brian,

Ella is good but this is going to be a fun thread. I would have thought you of all people would have some photo's mister camera man. I have got to see your recent ones. I will send you an email later but I am wanting ideas! I love playing dress up!

I've always wanted to do my own calendar of my two Bobby and Belle in different costumes fitting for the month of the year, such as snowman costumes for January and maybe Lady lovebugs for February... leprechauns for March... bunnies for April and so on so forth. Unfortunately I can't get either of them to wear a hat let alone anything else!
But... if I could dress them up for Howl-o-een this year, I would love to do something like Rhett and Scarlet from Gone with the Wind, because they remind me of them... don't ask me why... lol :lol:
I don't have a picture, but if you can just imagine two tri coloured cavaliers, one dressed in a lacy frilly hoopy dress and the other in a black coat with tails and a tie...

Back