• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A special thanks to Tania

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
There are so many people here who do so many wonderful things for this breed -- educating, fostering rescues, raising awareness, transporting, donating to help rescues and research. I don't say thank you often enough to all of you!

I want to give a special thanks to Tania this evening. Many know Tania does an incredible amount -- along with setting up her Cavalier Matters webpage she's been working hard to raise awareness and also to raise money. She has been a steady supporter and contributor to Rupert's Fund both with private donations and with really creative fundraisers.

Recently while I was on holiday I was amazed to get a massive donation towards Irish Cavalier Rescue and the same amount again went to Rupert's Fund -- about £500 to each cause -- from Tania, raised at one of the events she's been going to.

This is incredible -- it highlights Tania's hard work and organisation, and also reflects the support of so many individual people for the breed, who made the cash contributions that enabled these large amounts to be raised. A big thanks to all those individuals who helped build towards these large figures and also to Tania for putting so much time into raising these funds!

This donation helped Rupert's Fund pass £7,700 and for Cavalier Rescue this single donation is the largest single donation I have ever received and will really help. The next months are always the busiest for rescue and there are always some dogs that need special tests or procedures, costs that go beyond adoption donations. So a BIG BIG thanks on behalf of Rupert's Fund and Irish Cavalier Rescue!!!

:thnx: cl*p cl*p cl*p

Thank you Tania, you really are very much appreciated by us all. :flwr:\'?????????????????????;., (Oops, Poppy typed that while trying to get to my coffee!)

Back