• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fund raiser idea for Rupert's fund and Irish Cavalier Rescue

Charlifarley

Recently I decided that I would get some business cards made up that has the various website addresses on it because when I'm out with the dogs I often get chatting to people and even though I mention the websites, I know people forget (I would anyway!).

So, to make a short story long, :blabla: when I placed my order with Vistaprint, they offered me the same order again for free. I now have a lot more than I need and I would be happy to post a bundle out to anyone that wants some, in exchange for a donation (doesn't mater how big or small) which I will split between Irish Cavalier Rescue and Ruperts Fund.
If you pm me your details, I will give you my paypal address. Tell me how many cards you would like - I have lots!

Back