• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Winter's coming

Kate H

We've just had our first frost in the West Midlands, so now is a good time to hang up a netting bag of dog's hair for the birds to use to keep warm in what promises to be a hard winter - or just scatter some around the garden.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

We've just had our first frost in the West Midlands, so now is a good time to hang up a netting bag of dog's hair for the birds to use to keep warm in what promises to be a hard winter - or just scatter some around the garden.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

No need to do that here Kate - the five ByFloSins do it all for me. All the birds have to do is to pick it up off the grass that I never cut :yikes

Very good! I'll collect the tumbleweed from the hall and put it to good use.
Sins

When my husband cleaned out the bluebird house this summer, he said the nest in there was full of Daisy's hair! I had never specifically thrown any out there for them, but she sheds so much all year, I guess they just found it on their own. It made me feel good that my sweet Daisy's hair was keeping the baby birds warm. It's soft and fluffy, that's for sure!

Back