• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sam

Sam

Hi all,

Thaks again for all your advice unfortunately Sam passed away on 27th June 2010, this is the first time I have been able to log on to pass on this sad news. Thankfully he passed away peacefully in his sleep very unexpectedly, it was a terrible to shock to us all but he is no longer is in pain and at peace. We had Sam cremated and he has a very special place in our sitting room. We have so many fantastic memories and he brought many years of happiness with him. His younger brother Louie is still very much with us and in great health and has been a fantastic source of comfort to us and has hepled us so much.

Vanessa xxx

I'm so sorry to hear the sad news Vanessa. :(
Sam can run free at the rainbow bridge now :)
Lots of cuddles from me and Murphy. :flwr: xx

Oh no so very sorry to hear this - what a dreadful shock for you :( The only comfort is that is sounds peaceful and he saved you from having to make the decision for him.

He had a wonderful life with you and I'm sure you have many happy memories.

Take care. :flwr:

So very sorry to hear this news of Sam.
Such a shock for you, but a gentle end for him.
Take heart from the fact that he was safe and loved to the end.
Glad that Louie is a comfor to you.

I followed this thread at the time and had hoped for a better outcome. R.I.P. little one, you are badly missed :flwr:

Hi Vanessa. So sorry you've lost Sam. He's at peace now, running free at Rainbow Bridge.:hug:

I am always sorry to hear of the loss of one of our beautiful dogs, sincerest condolences.

Back