• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2011 Calendar And the winners are...

Nicki

The entries for the Cavalier Talk 2011 calendar competition have now been judged

The judging was carried out by Dr Clare Rusbridge and Penny Knowler and was completely anonymous, the judges were just shown the photos for each month, each photo identified by a number - they do not know who the dogs are in each photo.

The judges have worked very hard to achieve a balance of Cavalier colours and to make an interesting calendar that people will enjoy, and their efforts are greatly appreciated.

The main prize is obviously that the photo will appear in the calendar, but we are also extremely grateful to Holly and Lil pet shop http://www.hollyandlil.co.uk/, Tania, and Shannon [Reptigirl], who kindly also donated prizes to add to the heap I have here!! So hopefully everyone will be pleased with the prizes they receive [these will be sent out over the next few weeks]

I will be contacting all the winners shortly to obtain large files to submit to the printer - please can you have these ready to send, as we need to get them off very quickly. Sadly if you are not able to send a file, then a 2nd choice of photo will be used in the calendar - you will of course still receive your prize though.

Calendars will soon be available to order...watch this space!!

January - Snow!

original.jpg

February - Loving

original.jpg

March - Spring

original.jpg

April - Prettiest bitch

original.jpg

May - Handsomest dog

original.jpg

June - Best puppy photo

original.jpg

July - Summer photo

original.jpg

Aug - Cavaliers and their companions

original.jpg

Sept - Happiest Cavalier

original.jpg

Oct - Autumn photo

original.jpg

Nov - Digitally Manipulated photo

original.jpg

Dec - Christmas Photo

medium.jpg

Congratulations to all our winners - it's a shame that we cannot include everyone on the calendar but for those who didn't win, thank you so much for entering anyway.

You are all winners, as you have helped Irish Cavalier Rescue and Rupert's Fund - and we hope that you will show your continued support and buy the calendar anyway

EDITED TO SAY - due to some technical issues and not being able to obtain the Christmas photo, there are some changes to the images, as above. The Christmas photo will be uploaded shortly.

Last edited:
Congratulations everyone a beautiful selection of Calendar Girls and Boys. I am envious. :jump:(y):w*w::smile:

What a fantastic selection of Cavaliers, can't wait to get the calendar. Hope it raises lots of money!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations to all the worthy winners. I can't wait to buy the calender.

Oh wow oh wow! I'm so excited! :jump:
Congratulations to everyone, it's going to be a lovely calendar (y)

What a superb selection of pictures for next years calendar. Cannot wait to buy the finished product and may just have to have more than one.:)

Many thanks to Dr Clare Rusbridge and Penny Knowler for picking a truly amazing selection. :)

Also many thanks to Nicki for all her hard work in organising it this year.:flwr:

due to some technical issues and not being able to obtain the Christmas photo, there are some changes to the images, as above. The Christmas photo will be uploaded shortly.

Hi Nicki, I got my prize in the post today, thank you :D Delighted at my cuddly Cavalier toy and Rupert's name on his collar brought a lump to my throat. :flwr:

Minnie has been modelling her prize today - a really pretty harness and lead. Thankyou very much Nicki, it fits beautifully. :eek:

Back