• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another newcomer

smarsden99

Hi,

My name is Sharon , I have just registered with your website. I have got a 8.5 year old male tri colour cavalier called Scooby. I have had him since he was a puppy and he has been through some tough times in his life with his health but we have given him everything he wanted and all the love he could need.........:) He currently has MVD in its advanced stages he was diagnosed a year ago but hes on medication and lives a full and loving life.... Including a trip to the doggy spa every 6 weeks :eek:

Hope to talk to some of yu in the future

Sharon

Hi and welcome! :) We will look forward to some pictures; there are lots of us here with experience of MVD to talk to, too, for support or advice.

Thanks

Thanks for all your kind comments about my dog scooby I have been looking at your forum and got great comfort and information from your website. I have also popped a photo of my boy on my profile....... :eek:

Back