Thread: Icky Vicky Pig ;(

Post Thanks / Like

Default Icky Vicky Pig ;(

Feel very sad today as one of the childrens Guinea Pigs has passed away!! Bit of a shock really.....(((((((

THe other one Miffy is led next to her it has made me and Courtney cry loads! I got Miffy out for a cuddle and Cassie washed her all over (They get on very well)

Doubly sad is that we've decided no more little animals so I am saying goodbye to Miffy later today as piggies don't thrive well on there own and she's going to live with my Sisters four. We talked about this ages ago and decided that when I had one left it would go to her house, she is piggy mad!!

I know little Icky Vicky had a lovely life, clean, outside time almost every day and loads of love and veggies!! Will miss them loads (

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ahhh so sorry

I had a guinea pig years ago, he was a real character, lived with my rabbit [I know they don't advise that now...]

I love the noises they make

I know you will miss them both but it's lovely that you are doing the right thing for Miffy - they love company.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

ahhhhhh we had about 10 piggies, mostly in twos or threes, and when one died we had to get another and so on and so on, when the last two were alone and one died leaving a very young pig under a year old i gave her away to someone with a lone female and you have to do that sooner or later, same with hamsters, so hard to decide there is no more. di
    What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Post Thanks / Like

Rest in Peace Icky Vicky.

Post Thanks / Like

Still a bit sad that Icky is no longer with us, after a days thought we decided that we would miss the lawn mowers so have today adopted a new tufty piggy aged almost two called Trixie ) She's a little chubby but very cute, they seem fine together so far ))) Fingers crossed!!