• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Warning regards Norfolk walks

meljoy

My Sister sent me this as I walk Leo a fair bit when visiting my other sister in Norfolk.
Anyone who also does this please just be aware.

From Greyhound forum;
I know this mysterious illness that's striking some dogs who walk in woods has been highlighted previously on this forum, however I received an email today with a link to this appeal from the Animal Health Trust ..

HELP US IDENTIFY MYSTERIOUS DOG KILLER

Since the beginning of August 2010, several dogs which have been walked on the Sandringham Estate, in Thetford Forest, in Clumber Park or Sherwood Forest have been taken seriously ill and currently vets and scientist are baffled by the cause.

The AHT has launched an investigation to try and find out the source of the illness which develops suddenly and causes vomiting, diarrhoea and lethargy. To enable us to learn more about the illness we need dog owners who have walked their dogs in any of the four sites to fill in a questionnaire – regardless of whether your dog was taken ill or not.
http://www.aht.org.uk/news.html#msi

Last edited:
Back