Thread: Wish Me Luck

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Wish Me Luck

Hi

Another young tortoiseshell cat turned up a couple of weeks ago and joined our other gang at meal times ,it only looks a kitten and is a bit timid but just over a week ago Joy pointed out that it looks as though its carrying .So a week last Friday I phoned The Local RSPCA to see about a cat trap but they had none till Monday ,so Monday mid morning off I went and got the trap and Young Josephine turned up for tea but looking a lot slimmer, she had had her kittens that day and hidden them ,so cat trap went back and now we wait .But on Friday afternoon we spotted her moving them to a warmer indoors place so back to the RSPCA went I today and cat trap in the car ready for tomorrow when we think we should have a good chance of getting them all.If we do get them the RSPCA will let them stay for 4/5 weeks till the kits are independent and then get homes for them all and mum if shes a bit feral she can come back to us and our little colony with Big Ginger ,Little Fluff ,Big Fluff ,Tiddles ,Tufty 1 and Tufty 2 ,Big Socks and Short Socks and Josephine and Spud the black and white tom from next door who I will catch and get him de-knockered as we think hes the culprit .

So pls wish me good luck for tomorrow in catching Young Josephine and her three black and white babies .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, hope all goes well. Please post pics of the kittens.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

Thanks Pauline . Well arrived at work at 7.30 AM cat trap and tin of tuna and not a blxxxx sign of them ,we think over yhe weekend Mum has moved them so we just wait .
    Brian M

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

If you take the kittens will the mum follow? Or is it best not to touch them?
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Pauline

The plan is to get Mum once we know where she has stashed the kittens who are now 8 days old then take them all to Cross Lane where they will kee them all together as a family unit .They will find then find them all homes and Mum will be spayed and if they cant get Mum a home she will come back to our little community and stay with us were at least I feed them all 365/365 and theres places of warmth like my seat and my desk.
    Brian M

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Brian, keeping everything crossed that you get result.