• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here We Go Again - Fireworks and Bonfire Night and Halloween

Hi

Fireworks going off but so far so good Pops has just spotted and woofed at an Irish Wolfhound on the telly programme about air ambulance on and I have just finished watching an RFU cup final in NZ so had telly up a bit more .daisy is on floor snoring ,Pops is by my side with one eye on telly ,Lily is by me chewing a rope toy and Rosie is in a radiator bed snoozing just hope The Dacre Street Mob are OK .

Glad you are having a quiet night Brian. All good here, it is my first time round with Poppy and fireworks. She doesn't mind the nose but did bark when she saw the firework in the sky. I turned up the telly and completely ignored her. I believe making a fuss reinforces the fear. She was fine after a minute.

Very noisy here despite the rain!! My two are ok, Barney woofs a bit but not too stressed in the house. Cassie is asleep on my lap at the moment. She's ok until she going into the garden then the pair of them charge around barking like mad, thankfully they settle after their back inside :)

We were out walking a few nights ago with a friend who owns a 9 year old Cavalier called Millie.
As we passed a field there was an almighty bang as a massive firework went off. :yikes Poor little Millie flopped straight the ground and stayed there quivering whilst Leo didnt even flinch but continued to sniff a very interesting post that no doubt someone else had wee'd up:sl*p:

Im not sure why he doesnt seem bothered but Im very glad

Hi

Well the Dacre Street Mob are all OK thankfully even though I got down a bit later than normal as I had to take the girls to Neston where the groomers are based but that was after we had a good walk , and what a wonderful fresh sunny morning it was with the tide in and the wind gently blowing off The Irish Sea ,it was nice .As we were late getting to work when I got there Big Ginger was outside the yard patrolling the pavement looking up and down the road for me, waiting for his breakfast with his sidekick Little Fluff as ever with him, and also there was Josephine and Tufty 2 and Tiddles so we had five waiting for me .
So far tonight not one bang and glad to report last night seemed a bit quieter than normal so the four girls are all fast asleep and smelling nice and looking pretty after five hours at the beauty parlor .But last night with all four on the bed with me (Dawn slept in another room ) I must have had no more than two hours sleep as they always seem to chop and change positions one after another and then Lily raided the toy box and dropped her chew rope on me at five O'Clock ,oh well same again tonight then back to normal ,but just heard some fireworks going off .:shock:

Back