• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Calendar 2011 cover

Nicki

This is the design for the cover for the calendar

original.jpg
We hope you like it, it's hard to make it appealing but also a lovely tribute to those sadly no longer with us :(:(

How beautiful and how moving! Once again, the CT calendar cover has caught the mood - paying tribute to some wonderful characters, sharing in sadness for their loss, but also celebrating their lives.

Well done to all concerned
Thankyoukisses.gif

Oh Nicki, the cover is beautiful. I have to admit to shedding a tear seeing my wee baby Sonny on the cover, sometimes it's so hard to believe he has gone. This is such a lovely idea for the cover.

Thank you Carol and Marie-Anne - it's always so hard to know how to design it

One of these days, we might actually have a cover WITHOUT one of my dogs on it :(:( this makes three years running...

For those who don't know, obviously Sonny was Carol's boy - merello; Toby [top left corner] was James' dog; Reuben was Janice's dog; Fufu and Teddy were ours; Toby [bottom right] was Mal and Margie's - Galaxy66.

Nicki/Trevor

Just wanted to thank you for doing such a great job on the cover (y)
It must have taken many hour of work and is a credit to you both

It is truely a celebration of the lives of those little ones on the front . It brought a warm smile to my face to see 2 very well loved and missed characters there :thnx:

Thanks Debbie :flwr:

lance [Debbie] owned Fufu, she was actually behind all of Debbie's show dogs :D - once she got older, Fufu came to live with us as a long term foster, and we enjoyed two happy years with her - during that time, she became very much part of our family, and adored my husband :lotsaluv: I was just the housekeeper LOL

Back