• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Where does time go?! Meet Castro...

Wizzy Lizzy

Hiya,
I'm new here but have grown up with Cavaliers and at the grand old age of 30 now have one of my very own! He is nearly 11 months old now and I love him to bits (as does everyone we meet!) He is best friends with my parent's dog, a 2 year old rescue lurcher who thinks that he is her puppy! Here are some pictures of his puppyhood... I have kept in touch with the family that he came from and I took him back to meet his mum and dad - I don't think they recognised eachother at all, but then they are cavaliers and are a bit dim...

Apologies for the photo overload, I have so many photos and it was so hard to choose, at least on this forum I figure I have an audience that won't mind! :)

Castro and his litter mates. At first I couldn't tell who was who, but now I know Castro so well I reckon he is 2nd from the left!
P1000853.jpg

Castro at his new home a few weeks later:
P1000889.jpg

P1000870.jpg

Castro with Auntie Scoobie the Lurcher:
1081.jpg

Castro with Uncle Benji (my boyfriend's parent's dog):
P1000939.jpg

1st trip to the beach:
P1000947.jpg

P1000954.jpg

Back to meet his parents (apologies for the bad quality photo!) Also they are all looking a bit bedragled as they had just been out running through some fields in the pouring rain! Mum is a ruby and dad is black and tan. They belong to a very lovely and loving family:
P1010129.jpg

And finally, a couple of photos that were taken a few weeks back - he is 1 year old at the beginning of Dec. Where does the time go?!
IMG_9842.jpg

IMG_9849.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

:luv: he is gorgeous!!! i can completely understand when you say 'wheres the time gone' bentley is 2 now and i can still remember so clealry bringing him home :) x

Castro has really grown to a handsome boy. I also know what you mean by time flying by. One moment they are tiny pups and before you realize it they are grown is still small:lotsaluv:

Heather R

He has grown into a gorgeous boy. Time goes so quickly when they are puppies.

Gorgeous boy and no such thing as photo overload when theyre as lovely as these!

Back