• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Cav at 4 Months Old doing tricks I taught him! (Video)

:lotsaluv: look at him go!!! i love how you got him to do a high 5, im secretly jealous. bentley isnt, how do i say this..... the brainiest dog ever :eek: lol x

Very impressive!! And he is adorable too!!
I'm trying to teach our new ruby sit, down, come....
How many minutes a day do you put in?

Thanks everyone. This stuff is really simple, to be perfectly honest. I use clicker training and just positive reinforcement. You can google and find a lot of "how to"'s on YouTube but the general idea is start off (1) with a lure then transition to (2) adding a hand signal and then (3) add the word, and then (4) fade out the lure and hand signal.

I do maybe 2 sessions a day with my dog of about 5 minutes, that's it. Seriously. It's fun for him, you just HAVE TO BE PATIENT and enjoy it. Get down on your dogs level and never get frustrated!

I'd recommend Zak George videos on YouTube for great how-to's. then you'll get the idea.

Probably the initial most helpful thing is teach your dog to "touch" your hand. If you do this, your hand can always be the lure and you can use it for "come" which is great.

Back