Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Molly Coaker

Post Thanks / Like

Bet I know Expression had a lovely long life, I'm hoping for the same for Barney, at 8.5 years old no obvious murmour is fab!!!
    I doubt many with a Cav haven't heard of Molly and the Homerbrent line!! She is a legend!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am so sorry to hear this. Her name is so well known in association with cavaliers and my two Irish dogs go back to her lines as well.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

The thread on the other forum has been closed, I hope I didn't do the wrong thing starting this one, the memories people have shared are lovely!

Again, my thoughts are with her and her family and friends...xx

Post Thanks / Like

I shouldn't worry Teresa - after all, we got our real information from Flo, and it's public knowledge now. I expect the other forum want to open a proper 'Book of Remembrance', where people can share their memories of Mrs Coaker, when more is known about the circumstances.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Post Thanks / Like

This is very sad. I didn't know her, but I just showed to her last weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kate H View Post
    I shouldn't worry Teresa - after all, we got our real information from Flo, and it's public knowledge now. I expect the other forum want to open a proper 'Book of Remembrance', where people can share their memories of Mrs Coaker, when more is known about the circumstances.

Kate, Oliver and Aled
    Update on Molly

Apparently the reports of Molly's death were premature and mistaken. [details removed by admin]
    I am relieved to see that in fact Molly is now breathing on her own, but the next three days will be critical. Your thoughts and prayers are requested.

Last night I asked members of four different local churches to add Molly's name to their prayer lists. Maybe miracles do happen after all
    Warmest wishes
    Flo & the ByFloSin Cavaliers
    Rebel, Winston Alexander,Little Joe & Holly Poppet
    Birmingham, UK

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I understand some family and friends have been distressed by widely posted reports that their loved one had passed away when this was not the case, and also the continuing detailed discussion of a medical situation where details are of the type that family and close friends would generally consider private. It is easy to forget when talking to friends and colleagues on a forum or email list that such locations are actually not closed rooms with private talks amongst a small circle of intimates, but public forums.

Out of respect, I don't feel it is appropriate to go into the specifics of the case or what did or didn't happen at this time. Therefore I have removed detail I don't feel we have the right to be discussing without family permission or unless directly made by very close personal friends and with the OK of the family. I know many people do mean well and there's a wish to keep others informed about what is happening. Still -- such specific discussions can be very upsetting to personal friends and family, and are inappropriate here.

At heart however, this thread is about many different people all over the world caring about an individual who remains gravely ill, who most may never have met but who many of us know in close and valued association to the breed and its history. And as Flo says, someone who, along with her family, would benefit from people's thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. Please keep comments focused on this angle rather than specifics of the medical situation or how news was passed around.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you for the updates - what a tragic situation for the family, and I'm so sad that we may have unwittingly added to their distress

Molly is truly amazing to be battling on - and we really hope for a good outcome for her. Our thoughts are with her and her family at this time.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Molly coaker

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Thank you for the updates - what a tragic situation for the family, and I'm so sad that we may have unwittingly added to their distress

Molly is truly amazing to be battling on - and we really hope for a good outcome for her. Our thoughts are with her and her family at this time.
    MOLLY COAKER

I so agree with Karlin and Nicki's Posts,

Hopefully, her Family wiil get a bit of Comfort, to know that Molly's Many ,Many Friends World Wide, have her in their Thoughts at this time.

Bet
    Bet (Hargreaves)

Post Thanks / Like

We had a similar happening on my obedience forum earlier this year, and the speed with which news can circulate on the internet can be a mixed blessing. The important thing now is to support Molly and her family and pray for a good outcome. The wave of affection and respect that has come from all over the world can only help. Please keep us updated, Flo.

Kate, Oliver and Aled