• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Molly Coaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
When posting this I was careful not to copy any details that were personal, I apologise again for any upset it may have caused...xx

Thanks Flo for posting, My prayers are for Molly and her family today..xxx

Best Wishes to Molly and her family

For the benefit of those who do not understand the workngs of the internet; this forum is not restricted to private viewing; it is more than national; it is globally viewable.

I was appalled that any forum associated with Cavalier King Charles Spaniel owners and breeders should be used as an international gossip column.
Teresa...the other forum run by 'www.cavaliers.co.uk' was closed for clearly given reasons regarding respect for Molly and her family.

[...personal comments edited out by admin...]

This public forum is not the place nor means to discuss the progress of someone's health, unless it has been done by the family concerned.

Thankyou Karlin for your wise and most appreciated comments, which I sincerely hope people will act upon. I also request that future comments be positive, well-wishing and respectful.

Our thoughts are with Molly and her family.

I do not know about anyone else but I find the above post extremely rude.
All the posts re Molly Coaker where done with the best of intentions and strongly object
to being told off by this poster.
Of course poeple want to know how she is out of respect for this breeder of many years.
[edited by admin]
Nanette

I agree, the posts on here were all well intentioned and reflected great sadness at the news - it's very sad that incorrect information filtered down, but I think it was very harsh to be so rude [especially as you are a new member - this is your first post].

We are hoping for the very best for Molly and her family - and they are in our thoughts.

Hi all: I have edited out some personal references in previous posts which, while reflecting passionate feelings, shouldn't be here.

All posts here were made out of concern, to talk about an ongoing situation that was of worry and interest to many people. (y)

I think all posts were made with the best intentions of the posters and with no intent to upset -- to keep people as informed as possible. But in such a situation and on a public forum it is easy to forget that a person that many know personally was being discussed. Such discussions did not begin here -- they began because someone not on this board posted incorrect information widely before being corrected. In that environment, much speculation and second and third-hand reports began to be posted in many locations. These in my opinion, included some detail, also medical detail, that really belongs within the private family circle unless the family chooses to make those details public.

Some of those details have upset people -- I hasten to add this was not feedback directly to me or about posts here but on the general discussion happening in several places. I therefore removed some details here as I felt it better to await a confirmation of what was happening from family.

The original posts here were made before threads elsewhere were closed so it wasn't a matter of anyone restarting a conversation that had been halted.

I know many people wish to share stories, appreciation and best wishes at a difficult time. For that reason I did not close the thread and will not do so now, but I do not wish this thread to contain anything except good wishes and good stories specifically regarding Mrs Coaker and family. Please respect her by keeping that focus. :flwr:

I wasn't going to reply to the post. I have thought about it and changed my mind.
In reply to what was posted directed at me:

I have always found this forum very friendly, everyone helps, sympathises and offers an ear to everyone else. It is a forum, designed for fair free speach as far as I can see.

When I started this post it was done with the very best of intentions, Positive thought and prayer (If you're that way inclined) are always a good thing.
After I posted here I became aware that the other forum had closed the original post and commented accordingly, I would never want to be seen to upset anyone on this forum, any other forum or anywhere else for that matter.

Any comments posted on here have been well-wishing and respectful!!

BTW the cavalier forum have posted some very positive news so that's brilliant!! :)

Again, warmest thoughts and wishes tonight for all concerned...xx

Ok I'd like people to open a separate thread if they wish to offer best wishes and prayers or if the family release any further news on Molly Coaker as this one clearly has lost that focus. (y)

Just a reminder that I will put people on moderation if they cannot withhold making personal comments either publicly or in PMs.

Teresa I know you posted out of concern and nothing you posted or have said would be construed by me as offensive to anyone. :flwr:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back