• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tummy Upsets-Vet Visits -Rosie Update

Hi

Hurray glad to report after poop picky up this morning they are all virtually solid again .Thats the longest I have known and not nice for the girls and a bit of a worry for me but thanfully its all done and just in time as they all go to their groomers in the morning and will return all nice and silky and smelly .:D

Brian

Pleased to hear they are all recovered from their poorly tummys.

:xfngr: they all remain with firm poops.

Must admit this thread has made me :lol:

Great news Brian - wean them back on to their normal diet VERY GRADUALLY.

Only re introduce one new thing at a time, keep on that for 4 days or so - don't worry about balance for now.

Once back onto a range of foods, don't give them too many different things together - or even on the same day.

Mine usually get 3 or an absolute maximum of 4 different veg and fruit in their veggie mix - usually for a few days, then something different.

Meats - they have the same for a couple of days, I feed quite a lot of the best tripe as it is really good for the tummies, also gives them a lovely coat. Probably have that at least 4 days per week.

Once they have been settled for a few weeks, then gradually reintroduce supplements - you will need to build up slowly again.

At the first sign of trouble, go back to tripe.

Good luck!! Here's to solid poo!

Back