Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you your dog's or your cat's mummy?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

mmmmmmmmm i think im more their butler than dad/owner or whatever term folks use ha ha ha ha !!!

I like Keeper of the Wallet too...

In my house I am just 'the one with opposable thumbs' -- the one who can open tins, food containers and treat bags, and retrieve toys when they gut stuck behind the couch.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Guilty of calling myself mom also. Have no kids(the closest I will probably get to that is 5 week old twin nephews), my parents have also refered to my dogs as the grandpets. I call them girls when talking about them to friends though.

I don't have a problem with that, think I have been mom to my pets starting with my first sole owned cat Candy 20 years ago.
    Suzanne mom to Chelsea(ruby girl), Vivian (tri girl),Kara(rescue kitty), Tyson and Candy(Tonk kittys at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

my dogs are definately my children and yes i'm mummy and my husband is daddy

myself and my husband class them as our children and they know it

my ruby Rusty like to try and get the other in trouble by doing thing getting them to join in so mummy or daddy will catch the others doing it and tell them it naughty and sit and laugh as if to say haha mummy you did'nt catch me doing it i'm a gd boy
    Trudi , Rusty, Tyler & Isabelle

Post Thanks / Like

I'm mam/mammy, auntie Helen to dogs of my friends. Terrible I know but hey I don't care. I reckon the people in my street call me 'that mad woman with the dog' as they often catch me talking away to J (he never answers me ha)
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion