• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Animal 24:7 on 2/11/10

Poor girl, what a mess!!!!! Totally let to get in a knotty dirty mess :(( The state of her teeth and claws growing into her feet :(

That poor dog, she must have been in a lot of pain.:( At thank goodness she got a new home and is looking much better. Still think those owners should have been taken to court.
I have to say though, I would not be very happy if that groomer. If she gave my dogs a hair cut like that I would not be happy!! :yikes
The vet didn't have a choice as it was on medical grounds, but the groomer OMG.

yes horrific stuff alright. poor pet. I think maybe her new owner did it to start afresh. couldn't believe the changes. Amazing what love does!!:luv:

Oh, boo, I can't watch it in the US :(

Funny an old friend in London sent me another video to watch on the BBC i-player and I couldn't watch it either. I will have to see if I can find this on YouTube.

What a beautiful little dog, all that pulling and clipping and cutting they did to her and not once did she snap or protestcl*p

Typical Cavalier:biggrin:

Back