• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

pray for ellas surgery and for strength

anniemac

Ella is having her eye removed today. Please pray for no complications and for me to get her strength

I'm so sorry that you're faced with this surgery today.
I don't think it's a complicated procedure and hopefully she'll be more comfortable when it's over and done with.
I'm just so glad that you still have her with you and I wish you both the best and hope this brings the awful ordeal to an end and you can both move on together.
Sins

I'm so sorry. You will both be in my prayers. I know that with your care and love, Ella will recover from this well and live a happy, full life!

Im so sorry you and Ella are going through this. Thoughts,prayers and hugs are coming your way:hug::hug:

We have everything crossed that all goes well:xfngr::xfngr::xfngr::xfngr::xfngr:

I'm so sorry to hear this news. Keeping you both in our thoughts and sending you and Ella big hugs :hug::hug:

Hello Annie

Our kindest thoughts and prayers to you both on this :flwr:day .I know with your strength and love it will carry you both through.:flwr:

I'm so sorry Annie. :xfngr: all goes well. Our thoughts are with you and Ella.:hug::hug:

Best wishes to you from Jane, Harvey and Dylan.xx

You poor things, I'm sorry to read she has to have this surgery. I wish her a speedy recovery and hope that life gets back to normal for you both very soon.:flwr:

Thinking of you.I'm sure it's been a long day for you hope she's back home safe soon ready for lots of cuddles xx

Ella's Update Surgery is postponed

Thank you all for your prayers. I guess it worked because the vet thinks her eye looks better and does not see the immediate need to take it out.

Part of me knows it is because we don't know what her prognosis is and why take it out if it is not bothering her. He said that her immediate concern should be focused on SM. He knows that money is an issue for me and that if anything we could hold off on that until later or for at least for a bit.

She seems happy except for days which is SM related. It is so hard knowing what the right thing to do is, but I know that if it is not causing her pain or bothering her, maybe it would be best to let things be.

Thank you for your prayers and strength because it gave me the courage. I am not putting the surgery off because of cosmetic reasons, but because of her other issues I want to relieve.

Everyone has been so helpful. I will keep you updated.

Oh that's great Annie, no point in going ahead with it unless it's absolutely essential [and we all know how much you love and care about Ella, and there is no way you would do anything for purely cosmetic reasons :(]

I'm sorry she's having a rough time with the SM at present - possibly the dog attack made it worse, Rupert was worse after he was attacked and pinned to the floor by a Border Collie [he was screaming :(:(] Fortunately no actual physical injuries but the trauma did make him worse :(

I am so sorry you have had this to deal with this on top of the sm problems. We are all sending lots of love to you both

Back