• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

AXA still making mistakes.

*Pauline*

Today I finally got Poppy's insurance from her MRI on 15th September. Before the postman came though, I just happened to phone AXA to see what's happening. They told me they had two claims for Poppy, the first for the MRI etc, the second (which arrived a day later) for £247.88 for SM meds. That didn't make sense. I told them she doesn't have SM though she does have pain meds for CM. Turns out they put Dylan's meds claim under Poppy's name. I asked if I had written the wrong policy number on the claim form, they said no, it was their error.

Please keep notes and ring them if things don't seem right.

Hi Pauline

I agree do keep an eye on them they don't seem 100% reliable .Rosie had her MRI on the 29 th Sept and we went back on the 31 st Sept and I received the C/E's on the
28 th Oct .

Back