• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Talk 2011 calendar - ORDERS!

Nicki

We are now taking orders for the Cavalier Talk 2011 calendar

The calendar will be £10 including postage [wherever you are in the World!]

Please pay by PayPal to [email protected]

alternatively by cheque or a bankers draft in pounds sterling payable to "Syringomyelia DNA Research" {please e-mail me for the address to send them to}.

Please quote your board name, and your full name and address with your payment. **You can combine payment with recipe book orders, but please state what you are paying for...

The calendars will be posted out at the beginning of December.

Any queries, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Tania has very kindly donated almost all of the costs for producing the calendar, so we should be able to raise lots and lots of money for Rupert's Fund and Irish Cavalier Rescue [proceeds being donated equally between the two causes] - a HUGE thank you to Tania, also for all her help in preparing the calendar

Irish Cavalier Rescue is run by the owner of this forum, Karlin Lillington www.ckcsrescue.com

Rupert's Fund website www.rupertsfund.com

***Please feel free to cross post - and post to Facebook - and tell all your friends and family!!***

You can see the photos here
http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?35961-And-the-winners-are...

and this is the cover

original.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Nicki, how bizarre as i came on here tonight to see if the calendars had gone on sale yet!
I will be ordering one & just have a question.....will it be UK holidays etc on it? I only ask as if its USA i'll get another calendar to use & have this one for decoration cos in March I & I know Brian were trying to change the clocks a week before everyone else!

This years calendar looks really great(again) well done & thanks to everyone for their hard workcl*p

Thanks - it's being printed in the UK but I think it will just have the dates, not holiday information.

Hi nicki

can I have 4 pls ,one for home ,one for work ,one for my sis and one fr a friend ,many thanks to you all they do look superb.:D

Thank you for all the orders so far - fantastic!!!

Shannon, ideally orders by the end of November please - can you drop me a note if that's a problem?

Shannon, ideally orders by the end of November please - can you drop me a note if that's a problem?

No problem... I'll be ordering one or two after the 15th. Just waiting on money to come back in after all the money we are out on Vet bills, Halloween, Birthday parties... etc...
:razz:

Thanks for the messages and orders - will get back to everyone tomorrow, sorry for the delay, my Father had major surgery today so it's been a bit of a stressful day. He is fine though so that's good news.

Hi Nicki, Glad to hear your Dad is ok :)) You must be worn out though!! xx
Will order mine tomorrow!! :) Take care, Teresa

Just Paypalled my order, Nicki. (Transaction:7EC744047S6775740).

I would like quite a few calendars, but don't want to leave you short, so if it's a problem, do send some recipe books instead.

If it's OK, then I'll send a separate order for the recipe books later.

So sorry to hear of your father's op - do hope he makes a speedy recovery :flwr:

Back