Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rupert's Fund recipe book - ORDERS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Rupert's Fund recipe book - ORDERS!!

The Rupert's Fund Recipe book is now available!! all proceeds to Rupert's Fund www.rupertsfund.com

It contains 34 recipes, ideas for stuffing a Kong and suggestions for hiding medication, and is lavishly illustrated with photos and cartoons...

The cost is 5 [although additional donations are gratefully received ] - and on receipt of payment, I will send you a link to download the recipe book.

If preferred, a CD is available.

Please pay by PayPal to highlandebay@idnetfreemail.co.uk

alternatively by cheque or a bankers draft in pounds sterling payable to "Syringomyelia DNA Research" {please e-mail me for the address to send them to}.

Please quote your board name, and your full name and address with your payment.

Any queries, please e-mail me at RupertsFundRecipes@idnet.com

Thank you to Desrae, Karen, Margaret, Marie-Anne and Sabby for contributing recipes and suggestions for giving pills. Also to Marie-Anne, Tania and my husband, Trevor, for help with photographs! Thank you to Rosie at Frazzled Cat Productions for producing the wonderful cartoons, and to Tania for kindly donating them.
    Last edited by Nicki; 23rd May 2012 at 11:04 PM.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Hi again - have just Paypalled for 4 recipe books and have asked for 2 of them to be on CDs, with a view to auctioning them on other Forums (for dog rescues). Presumably that would be OK as far as you are concerned?

Great work - keep it up
    Marie-Anne taken over by
    Hattie (Blenheim) Poppy (Blenheim) + Lucy (Shih-tzu)
    Louie, Joss, Peppa, Megan, Victoria all waiting patiently at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh that would be fantastic Marie-Anne - of course no objections, it's wonderful that they will be used for even more fundraising
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Christmas made easy

Thank you! I ordered 4 for either Christmas gifts or for dog craft show Saturday. BTW Ella only has one thing she snuggles with or is her toy, which is her Lambie. She has had it since birth but the other night she kicked it off the bed and snuggled with her baby Rupert. Not kidding! I am having a hard time keeping them and so many people want them or to steal them. Today I had to sneak it from my 3 year old niece. (it will be coming back for Christmas).

I just got to figure out the boys but I know exactly what everyone else is getting! Thanks for making Christmas shopping stress free!
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Forgot to include details Can you email them to me at anniemacmac@gmail.com. Billing address I can email you if needed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just posted to Facebook. Remember folks you can favourite a thread to Facebook directly from this board or share the thread there (the cute little cartoon comes up as the image for the shared link!) -- this is such a great little book and deserves to make a lot of cavaliers happy with all those special treats!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Nicki

Pls make some room in your inbox.
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karlin View Post
    Just posted to Facebook. Remember folks you can favourite a thread to Facebook directly from this board or share the thread there (the cute little cartoon comes up as the image for the shared link!) -- this is such a great little book and deserves to make a lot of cavaliers happy with all those special treats!
    Karlin,

I did like and I shared page to Twitter but I don't think I am doing it right. Can you explain to an idiot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The Rupert's Fund Recipe book is now available!! all proceeds to Rupert's Fund
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    The Rupert's Fund Recipe book is now available!! all proceeds to Rupert's Fund www.rupertsfund.com

It contains 34 recipes, ideas for stuffing a Kong and suggestions for hiding medication, and is lavishly illustrated with photos and cartoons...

The cost is 5 [although additional donations are gratefully received ] - and on receipt of payment, I will send you a link to download the recipe book.

If preferred, a CD is available.

Please pay by PayPal to highlandebay@idnetfreemail.co.uk

alternatively by cheque or a bankers draft in pounds sterling payable to "Syringomyelia DNA Research" {please e-mail me for the address to send them to}.

Please quote your board name, and your full name and address with your payment.

**You can combine payment with calendar orders, but please state what you are paying for...

Any queries, please e-mail me at RupertsFundRecipes@idnet.com

Thank you to Desrae, Karen, Margaret, Marie-Anne and Sabby for contributing recipes and suggestions for giving pills. Also to Marie-Anne, Tania and my husband, Trevor, for help with photographs! Thank you to Rosie at Frazzled Cat Productions for producing the wonderful cartoons, and to Tania for kindly donating them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cool

Karlin,

I did something but it didn't show the thumbnail. Maybe in 2015 I will be able to do this