• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rupert's Fund recipe book - ORDERS!!

Nicki

The Rupert's Fund Recipe book is now available!! all proceeds to Rupert's Fund www.rupertsfund.com

original.jpg

It contains 34 recipes, ideas for stuffing a Kong and suggestions for hiding medication, and is lavishly illustrated with photos and cartoons...:D

The cost is £5 [although additional donations are gratefully received :thnku: ] - and on receipt of payment, I will send you a link to download the recipe book.

If preferred, a CD is available.

Please pay by PayPal to [email protected]

alternatively by cheque or a bankers draft in pounds sterling payable to "Syringomyelia DNA Research" {please e-mail me for the address to send them to}.

Please quote your board name, and your full name and address with your payment.

Any queries, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you to Desrae, Karen, Margaret, Marie-Anne and Sabby for contributing recipes and suggestions for giving pills. Also to Marie-Anne, Tania and my husband, Trevor, for help with photographs! Thank you to Rosie at Frazzled Cat Productions for producing the wonderful cartoons, and to Tania for kindly donating them.

Last edited:
Hi again - have just Paypalled for 4 recipe books and have asked for 2 of them to be on CDs, with a view to auctioning them on other Forums (for dog rescues). Presumably that would be OK as far as you are concerned?

Great work - keep it up :pi*no:

Oh that would be fantastic Marie-Anne - of course no objections, it's wonderful that they will be used for even more fundraising :D(y)

Christmas made easy

Thank you! I ordered 4 for either Christmas gifts or for dog craft show Saturday. BTW Ella only has one thing she snuggles with or is her toy, which is her Lambie. She has had it since birth but the other night she kicked it off the bed and snuggled with her baby Rupert. Not kidding! I am having a hard time keeping them and so many people want them or to steal them. Today I had to sneak it from my 3 year old niece. (it will be coming back for Christmas).

I just got to figure out the boys but I know exactly what everyone else is getting! Thanks for making Christmas shopping stress free!

Just posted to Facebook. Remember folks you can favourite a thread to Facebook directly from this board or share the thread there (the cute little cartoon comes up as the image for the shared link!) -- this is such a great little book and deserves to make a lot of cavaliers happy with all those special treats!

Just posted to Facebook. Remember folks you can favourite a thread to Facebook directly from this board or share the thread there (the cute little cartoon comes up as the image for the shared link!) -- this is such a great little book and deserves to make a lot of cavaliers happy with all those special treats!

Karlin,

I did like and I shared page to Twitter but I don't think I am doing it right. Can you explain to an idiot.:confused:

The Rupert's Fund Recipe book is now available!! all proceeds to Rupert's Fund
The Rupert's Fund Recipe book is now available!! all proceeds to Rupert's Fund www.rupertsfund.com

original.jpg

It contains 34 recipes, ideas for stuffing a Kong and suggestions for hiding medication, and is lavishly illustrated with photos and cartoons...:D

The cost is £5 [although additional donations are gratefully received :thnku: ] - and on receipt of payment, I will send you a link to download the recipe book.

If preferred, a CD is available.

Please pay by PayPal to [email protected]

alternatively by cheque or a bankers draft in pounds sterling payable to "Syringomyelia DNA Research" {please e-mail me for the address to send them to}.

Please quote your board name, and your full name and address with your payment.

**You can combine payment with calendar orders, but please state what you are paying for...

Any queries, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you to Desrae, Karen, Margaret, Marie-Anne and Sabby for contributing recipes and suggestions for giving pills. Also to Marie-Anne, Tania and my husband, Trevor, for help with photographs! Thank you to Rosie at Frazzled Cat Productions for producing the wonderful cartoons, and to Tania for kindly donating them.

Karlin,

I did something but it didn't show the thumbnail. Maybe in 2015 I will be able to do this

BTW Ella only has one thing she snuggles with or is her toy, which is her Lambie. She has had it since birth but the other night she kicked it off the bed and snuggled with her baby Rupert. Not kidding!

I love this :lotsaluv: but think some more photos are required LOL - thank you for sharing (y)

Obviously a girl with exceptional taste!!

I'm sure Tania won't mind me sharing this - Molly with the baby Ruperts :lotsaluv:

PB080184.jpg

You can of course obtain baby and large Ruperts, and wonderful finger puppets from Tania's shop

http://www.cavaliermatters.org/shop.htm

The look on Molly's face is absolutely priceless! Well done, Tania, for capturing it and many thanks, Nicki, for sharing it.

:luv:

Thanks Marie-Anne - Tania's Molly has such an expressive face - I'm sure she would talk if she could :D

Received the recipe book and it is great. The cartoons as always are priceless.:razz:

Shared the link for the recipe book and calendar on FB. Also passed the word on to my Cavalier loving friends!

Nicki - That's where they baby Rupert's are from! They are so cute! I can't wait to get my hands on a few!!! They are going to be my new "model" dogs for my future expo set ups!!!! Can anyone tell me about how big the two sizes are?

I think from the expression on Molly's face that maybe she just hatched them :D

I will measure them tomorrow for you, and also reply to your message - just off to bed at present before I fall asleep over the laptop!!

The recipe Book is brilliant.
My favourite is the Peanut Butter Puppy Poppers
(Fresh baked daily from the Pawtisserie)
sHa_rofl3.gif

Sins

Hey Nicki,

I just ordered a cookbook and I wanted to give it as a gift maybe send it to them by email? I am going to send you an email directly. Thanks:p

Thanks Anne that's a lovely idea - if anyone wants to do that I can send the link to the recipient with your gift message, or we can post one direct...that's another one off your Christmas shopping list!! :-D

Back