• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tasha - from puppy to all grown up

Rae2

Hello All,

I haven't posted in a while but am still an avid reader. Thought it was about time to post some photos of my two cavaliers. Rosie, the blenheim is 4 (and a bit) and Tasha (B&T) was 1 in July. Rosie has now consented to tolerate Tasha and will even - occasionally - play with her. I have even included a photo, taken recently of them on the same bed. They're lovely dogs.
Blackandtan1.jpg

5 weeks - at the breeder's house
100_1282-1-1.jpg

RosieDec2008.jpg

Big sister Rosie
twodogsatparkTasha4months-1.jpg

Tasha 4 months, Rosie 3 yrs
HarryandTashaMay2010-3.jpg

My son and Tasha - 6 months. Can she get any closer?
RaesPicture004-1-1.jpg

RaesPicture026-2.jpg

Come on....play with me!!
RaesPicture033-2.jpg

9 months - getting some hair
DSCF0217.jpg

12 months. All grown up
DSCF0188-2-2.jpg

The girls. October 2010

Awww tasha's 5 weeks picture looks so chubby (in a good way not ment to be mean in any way) i just want to much them all up, i love chubby puppies that then grow to be so beautiful, They are both so beautiful

Your dogs are beautiful. More photos please! It must be getting close to the next Cav picnic? Look forward to seeing you there.

LOVE her, my next cavalier is going to be a black and tan Female with a face just like hers! Bentley's breeder had a black and tan female puppy, that had a similar face, recently, but we have to wait a couple of years before we add a second cavalier to our family. It was hard to not take her though.

Back