• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bellatrix our 10 week old black and tan

maddy

P1010597.jpg

How gorgeous! I especially like the first one,so happy and content..not a care in the world.
I hope you have many wonderful years with your new companion.
Sins

thank you guys! she's so gorgeous and completely bonkers! she's either sleepy or RAVING MAD! fantastic just the way a pup should be. she's really coming on great with housetraining :)

How gorgeous! I especially like the first one,so happy and content..not a care in the world.
I hope you have many wonderful years with your new companion.
Sins

its beautiful isnt it? i hope we have many years, she's our first baby...hopefully she will have some human brothers and sisters to chase in the future ;)

How cute... I have a thing for cavies in the arms of muscular guys. Please allow me.. Me and my bf waking up. Yes, she gets all the attention.:lotsaluv:
:snap:
PG 13 !!! ;)

IMG00066.jpg

She's a beauty. I have a soft spot for black and tans....I love their 'evil' eyebrows!

How cute... I have a thing for cavies in the arms of muscular guys. Please allow me.. Me and my bf waking up. Yes, she gets all the attention.:lotsaluv:
:snap:
PG 13 !!! ;)

IMG00066.jpg
Aaaaw how cute. She hasn't made her way to our bed yet, we're scared she will never leave :)

She probably wont!!! But there is nothing better then sleeping next to a bit of cavie fur and hearing their cute snore! ;) Not too mention they can be absolutely hilarious.

Back