• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My new Dog

galaxy66

My new boy

Meet Branden, lying down next to Serge. Branden replaced Toby who died peacefully in his sleep about a month ago, Toby can be seen on bottom right of the cover of the 2011 calender.

5085114998_d82ae4b5aa_z.jpg

Last edited:
Brandon is gorgeous.

So sorry about Toby but glad that Serge has a new buddy. :l*v:

Thanks Lani, Serge really is enjoying his much younger playmate as Toby had just about "retired" at 11 years of age, lots of chasing around the garden and play fighting:)

Both of them will be having a birthday next month, Serge will be two and Branden will be one, both within a few days of each other:)

Wow, now those are two very hansom dogs, beautiful picture too. Glad they are getting on well. I also love that picture of Toby on the calendar.

A very handsome pair! :) What a great shot too -- they are so relaxed and regal.

Ahh what a lovely pair - they look gorgeous together Mal :l*v:

So pleased they are getting on well - Serge has grown up into a very handsome lad :D [I fostered him for his breeder when he was a puppy so he will always have a very special place in my heart x]

No-one will ever replace Toby but it helps to fill the huge hole he left -another very handsome and special boy xx

Thanks all, he really is a character, Serge is the gentler of the two, whereas Serge will gently land himself on your lap Branden literally launches himself and pushes his nose into your face, he also has a party trick where he leaps up at you and you have to catch him in mid air.

When Nicki introduced us to Serge, who replaced Willis in my avatar, she said he was "a kissy boy" he has certainly proved to be that, his tongue is forever on the go:) , now Branden is learning from Serge and giving us the occasional kiss.

As we are both retired, both sons married but no grandchildren, Serge and Branden are our world.

Back