• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog World and Lily

Brian M

Hi

Once again thanks to Sins for making me aware that little Lily aka "Ailcres Blue Emotion" is picture of the week on the home page of DogWorld http://www.dogworld.co.uk/Home
and a big thank you to her breeder Jackie Thomson for allowing her to come and live with me ,and thanks to our own Margaret Carter for her advice and pointing me to Jackie when I was searching for a Black and Tan puppy from two Grade A scanned parents, who also had all the necessary health certificates IE Celxo Tina Turner At Ailcres and Campanards Tribute to Sorata ,or Big Bob .

Its also nice to see that a Cavalier was picked again from the many pictures from many breeds and of course Lily is only a pet owners pet ,so big woofs to Lily from her three big sisters Poppy, Daisy and Rosie .

5004613214_b81b764bb7_b.jpg

Congratulations Brian, once again a wonderful photograph graced by pure beauty :razz:

Congratulations to Lily, well deserved. Must admit Brian you do take the most beautiful photographs of your girls.

Gorgeous dog, gorgeous photo! Well done to you both, Brian and Lilly!
Christine and Spangle
(y)

Back