• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Discover Dogs 13-14 th Nov and CavalierMatters

Brian M

Hi

Just to make everybody aware that this weekend at Earls Court London will be the annual Discover Dogs show and in attendance at stall 148 will be our own Tania Ledger and her superb www.cavaliermatters.org who will again be promoting " Healthily Bred Cavaliers " and raising funds once more for our Cavalier charities .So please everyone if you are going make sure you go and say a BIG hello to our Tania together with a BIG hug and thank you from us all for her achievements on behalf of all of our Cavaliers .:thnku::):flwr:

http://www.discoverdogs.org.uk/trade-exhibitors

Hi

Just to make everybody aware that this weekend at Earls Court London will be the annual Discover Dogs show and in attendance at stall 148 will be our own Tania Ledger and her superb www.cavaliermatters.org who will again be promoting " Healthily Bred Cavaliers " and raising funds once more for our Cavalier charities .So please everyone if you are going make sure you go and say a BIG hello to our Tania together with a BIG hug and thank you from us all for her achievements on behalf of all of our Cavaliers .:thnku::):flwr:

http://www.discoverdogs.org.uk/trade-exhibitors

I will be joining Tania tomorrow ( and possibly Sunday, depends how exhausting it is )

We will be selling Cavalier Christmas cards & of course 'Baby Ruperts'

Please come and say hello if you are there.

Wishing Tania lots of good wishes for the weekend (and you too Margaret), I would love to be there, maybe one day?????
I hope you speak to lots of people, sell lots of goodies and have a lovely day.
I have been in touch with Tania and I hope to be able to have a selection of her leaflets and things to sell on my stall on Dec 4th in York (if there is anything left of course!)
Love to you both
Christine and Spangle xx

DISCOVER DOGS 13th- 14th NOV and Cavalier Matters

Wishing Tania lots of good wishes for the weekend (and you too Margaret), I would love to be there, maybe one day?????
I hope you speak to lots of people, sell lots of goodies and have a lovely day.
I have been in touch with Tania and I hope to be able to have a selection of her leaflets and things to sell on my stall on Dec 4th in York (if there is anything left of course!)
Love to you both
Christine and Spangle xx

DISCOVER DOGS 13th -14th NOV and Cavalier Matters

This is Great what you Folk are doing for the Cavalier Breed ,and to be making the Cavalier Buying Public aware about the SM Problem afflicting our Cavalier Breed.

Just thought I 'd mention this, I am on another List and a Cavalier Breeder has just Posted ,that if Cavaliers are MRI Scanned and have Syrinxes ,but NO SYMPTOMS, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM,that doing MRI SCANS, she does'nt believe will lead any where.

This is an Australian List.

Best of Luck To-morrow.

Bet

Hi

Best wishes and lots of endurance to Margaret and Tania for tomorrow really wish I was there to help ,hope you have millions of visitors and you raise loads of dosh for your chosen funds .Tania mailed before and said she was kxxxxxxxx and that was just setting everything up today so take your vits and prozac cos you will need loads of energy ,so come on girls we will all be cheering you on from up here .

bri and pops ,daisy ,rosie and little lil:jump:

Pre Show

We set the stand up early this morning, we havn't put stock out yet, will display these tomorrow.

Thought you might like to see how it is shaping up, ignore the blue thing at the end of the stand we used that to block the entrance.

Below is few fussy stock Inspectors :p

5170290142_c8813520ec.jpg

5170292202_85578555da.jpg

5170298510_e60da184b8.jpg

5169694269_4d574dffd3.jpg

As Dougall would Say......the site is still under construction

5161585192_a61577f71f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:w*w::w*w:that looks amazing Tania, what an fantastic job you have done with the stand (y)

A few tears at seeing my precious Rupert [and also Princess Peaches] but I hope that the photos will really attract people to the stand...

We wish you every success, hope that you manage to sell lots and lots of goodies and raise a great deal of money for both Rupert's Fund; also to Margaret, for the SM Cavalier Collection Scheme. (y)

Perhaps even more important is getting the message across to the puppy buying public - the future really is in their hands as much as the breeders'.

The Dougall cartoon is wonderful - glad to see he is being very safety conscious in his wee hard hat!!

Your stock inspectors are doing a marvellous job - there's nothing like a Cavalier for helping (y)

Try to get some sleep tonight - I'm sure you will run on adrenaline all weekend and probably collapse in a heap on Monday :(

We are with you in spirit if not in body - the puppies send big kisses and licks too.

:thnku::thnx::thnku::thnx::thnku: for everything you are doing, you are truly an inspiration (y)

Tania, your stand looks amazing and really eye catching with those fantastic photos of beautiful cavaliers - I can recognise a few I think :p

Best of luck for the weekend.

... really eye catching with those fantastic photos of beautiful cavaliers - I can recognise a few I think :p

L to R back wall, Brian's Lily, my Rupert and Princess Peaches [both sadly now at the Bridge], Tania's Molly.
L to R front Tania's Molly, my Rupert, Brian's Lily, Tania's Dougall.

[This is the only photo I have of Rupert in water, he hated water, as youngster he would walk around a puddle rather than get his feet wet!! We were on holiday on the West Coast of Scotland, the Cavaliers had gone over the water to investigate something, and Rupert didn't want to miss out. When he wanted to come back, he sat and cried for us to rescue him :D but neither of us had wellies on so he had to come back across! - hence his expression :luv:.]

DISCOVER DOGS 13-14 th NOV AND CAVALIER MATTERS

:w*w::w*w:that looks amazing Tania, what an fantastic job you have done with the stand (y)

A few tears at seeing my precious Rupert [and also Princess Peaches] but I hope that the photos will really attract people to the stand...

We wish you every success, hope that you manage to sell lots and lots of goodies and raise a great deal of money for both Rupert's Fund; also to Margaret, for the SM Cavalier Collection Scheme. (y)

Perhaps even more important is getting the message across to the puppy buying public - the future really is in their hands as much as the breeders'.

The Dougall cartoon is wonderful - glad to see he is being very safety conscious in his wee hard hat!!

Your stock inspectors are doing a marvellous job - there's nothing like a Cavalier for helping (y)

Try to get some sleep tonight - I'm sure you will run on adrenaline all weekend and probably collapse in a heap on Monday :(

We are with you in spirit if not in body - the puppies send big kisses and licks too.

:thnku::thnx::thnku::thnx::thnku: for everything you are doing, you are truly an inspiration (y)

DISCOVER DOGS 13-14th and CAVALIER MATTERS

Could I just say again ,after seeing the Photos of the Stand, what a Wonderful Thing the Pair of you are doing for our Cavalier Breed.

Never ,ever thought I would see this,after what has happened in the Past Years with the Denial about SM and MVD in Cavaliers.

This is the only way those Two Problems Afflicting our Cavaliers can be Tackled , make the Cavalier Buying Public Aware about them, then many Cavalier Breeders will at last get the Message , that they have to Health Test and Follow the Breeding Guideline Recommendation for their Cavalier Breeding Stock or their Surplus Cavaliers won't be sold.

Thank You Tania and Margaret once again.

Bet

The stand looks truly wonderful. Over this weekend you will be educating a lot of the pet buying public out there. Can’t wait for an update once you have recovered.

I was there today,and met several of you lovely ladies.

I spoke to a lady about episodic falling and I'm going to email her,can't remember her name and the flyer is upstairs.

I got some lovely xmas cards and two lovely little Ruperts.

Great job x

Thank you for posting - I know Tania is home now but is completely exhausted and busy trying to unload the car, so I'm sure she will be on the forum tomorrow ;)

So pleased you have some baby Ruperts, and Christmas cards - it sounds like they sold very well (y)

Sorry to hear that you are dealing with EFS - but hope that the information helped.

I was there today,and met several of you lovely ladies.

I spoke to a lady about episodic falling and I'm going to email her,can't remember her name and the flyer is upstairs.

I got some lovely xmas cards and two lovely little Ruperts.

Great job x

The lady you spoke to was Margaret Carter.

We have been really busy for both days, we sold out of the Tommy Christmas cards but we have had more printed which we will have this week.

I have no idea how many people we talked to, we gave out lots of leaflets to existing and potential owners we seemed to be talking to constantly over both days. I feel it was very worthwhile.
Sandra helped all day today and worked very hard and of course Margaret who helped and advised numerous people. Thank you. :thnku:

I Will post tomorrow how much we raised and some photos.

Wow, the stand was just incredible -- bet it really stood out and what a stupendous effort. This is real grassroots work with real impact, and will definitely have a great effect in helping people learn more about the breed, learn how to select a breeder carefully and maybe help some dogs have any future illnesses spotted quickly rather than spending months or year suffering from misdiagnosis.

Great job to all involved!!!! :jump:

:thnku::thnku::thnku: to Margaret, Tania and Sandra - you have done a fantastic job and should be very proud of yourselves (y)

I'm so pleased it went well - sounds like you were very busy, which is great, but you must all be absolutely exhausted now...

Back