Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Discover Dogs 13-14 th Nov and CavalierMatters

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charlifarley View Post
    ... really eye catching with those fantastic photos of beautiful cavaliers - I can recognise a few I think

L to R back wall, Brian's Lily, my Rupert and Princess Peaches [both sadly now at the Bridge], Tania's Molly.
    L to R front Tania's Molly, my Rupert, Brian's Lily, Tania's Dougall.

[This is the only photo I have of Rupert in water, he hated water, as youngster he would walk around a puddle rather than get his feet wet!! We were on holiday on the West Coast of Scotland, the Cavaliers had gone over the water to investigate something, and Rupert didn't want to miss out. When he wanted to come back, he sat and cried for us to rescue him but neither of us had wellies on so he had to come back across! - hence his expression .]
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default DISCOVER DOGS 13-14 th NOV AND CAVALIER MATTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    that looks amazing Tania, what an fantastic job you have done with the stand

A few tears at seeing my precious Rupert [and also Princess Peaches] but I hope that the photos will really attract people to the stand...

We wish you every success, hope that you manage to sell lots and lots of goodies and raise a great deal of money for both Rupert's Fund; also to Margaret, for the SM Cavalier Collection Scheme.

Perhaps even more important is getting the message across to the puppy buying public - the future really is in their hands as much as the breeders'.

The Dougall cartoon is wonderful - glad to see he is being very safety conscious in his wee hard hat!!

Your stock inspectors are doing a marvellous job - there's nothing like a Cavalier for helping

Try to get some sleep tonight - I'm sure you will run on adrenaline all weekend and probably collapse in a heap on Monday

We are with you in spirit if not in body - the puppies send big kisses and licks too.

for everything you are doing, you are truly an inspiration
    DISCOVER DOGS 13-14th and CAVALIER MATTERS

Could I just say again ,after seeing the Photos of the Stand, what a Wonderful Thing the Pair of you are doing for our Cavalier Breed.

Never ,ever thought I would see this,after what has happened in the Past Years with the Denial about SM and MVD in Cavaliers.

This is the only way those Two Problems Afflicting our Cavaliers can be Tackled , make the Cavalier Buying Public Aware about them, then many Cavalier Breeders will at last get the Message , that they have to Health Test and Follow the Breeding Guideline Recommendation for their Cavalier Breeding Stock or their Surplus Cavaliers won't be sold.

Thank You Tania and Margaret once again.

Bet
    Bet (Hargreaves)

Post Thanks / Like

Looks amazing
    Andrea
    Jasper tri
    21/Dec/05, Gabby ruby girl 8/Nov/07, and Felix the cat 4/April/10

Post Thanks / Like

The stand looks truly wonderful. Over this weekend you will be educating a lot of the pet buying public out there. Can’t wait for an update once you have recovered.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

I was there today,and met several of you lovely ladies.

I spoke to a lady about episodic falling and I'm going to email her,can't remember her name and the flyer is upstairs.

I got some lovely xmas cards and two lovely little Ruperts.

Great job x
    Holly and Ruby (blen)
    Bailey (black and tan)
    Georgie (tri)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you for posting - I know Tania is home now but is completely exhausted and busy trying to unload the car, so I'm sure she will be on the forum tomorrow

So pleased you have some baby Ruperts, and Christmas cards - it sounds like they sold very well

Sorry to hear that you are dealing with EFS - but hope that the information helped.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by struthie View Post
    I was there today,and met several of you lovely ladies.

I spoke to a lady about episodic falling and I'm going to email her,can't remember her name and the flyer is upstairs.

I got some lovely xmas cards and two lovely little Ruperts.

Great job x
    The lady you spoke to was Margaret Carter.

We have been really busy for both days, we sold out of the Tommy Christmas cards but we have had more printed which we will have this week.

I have no idea how many people we talked to, we gave out lots of leaflets to existing and potential owners we seemed to be talking to constantly over both days. I feel it was very worthwhile.
    Sandra helped all day today and worked very hard and of course Margaret who helped and advised numerous people. Thank you.

I Will post tomorrow how much we raised and some photos.
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow, the stand was just incredible -- bet it really stood out and what a stupendous effort. This is real grassroots work with real impact, and will definitely have a great effect in helping people learn more about the breed, learn how to select a breeder carefully and maybe help some dogs have any future illnesses spotted quickly rather than spending months or year suffering from misdiagnosis.

Great job to all involved!!!!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

to Margaret, Tania and Sandra - you have done a fantastic job and should be very proud of yourselves

I'm so pleased it went well - sounds like you were very busy, which is great, but you must all be absolutely exhausted now...

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you raised lots of money for a very worthwhile cause.

Margaret was lovely and very helpful.
    Holly and Ruby (blen)
    Bailey (black and tan)
    Georgie (tri)