• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Discover Dogs 13-14 th Nov and CavalierMatters

DISCOVER DOGS 13-14th NOV and Cavalier Matters.

Fabulous photos Tania - love the one of Margaret on her throne - definitely one for your wall Margaret, then the family will have to treat you like Royalty too!!

Glad to see you encouraging the younger generation too - future Cavalier guardian there (y)

I think the throne with the Cavaliers surrounding it was very eye catching, an excellent idea and I'm sure attracted many people.

Sandra great to see you giving out excellent advice (y);)

It looks like you all had a very busy time, but a fantastic achievement both in terms of money raised and advice and information given out.

:thnku::thnku::thnku:

DISCOVER DOGS 13-14 th Nov and Cavalier Matters.

TO THE DISCOVER DOGS GANG,

Thank -You so much for what you did for our Cavaliers, both for the Money Collected and Making the Cavalier Buying Public aware about the SM and MVD Health Problems.

For the Cavalier Breed it's Onwards and Upwards now.

PS ,What a Great Job you made of the Stall.

From Some- One who has had a Lot Of Heart -Ache over the Years because of the MVD in Our Cherished Cavaliers.

THANK YOU.

Bet

'On the Throne is scratch who was loaned by Clare Rusbridge.'
I like Clare's sense of humour, naming him Scratch! :p

Well done all of you for the amazing fund raising and awareness raising that you did - and thank you.

Like everyone else, I am absolutely bowled over by all you have achieved at Discover Dogs - the amazingly professional looking display, the distinctive and friendly helpers, the regal advisers and the wonderful crowds. Can't thank you enough for all you do on our behalf, Tania and Co
:jmp2::jmp::jmp::jmp:

Back