• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another new member

CoopRzMommE

Hi there,
I'm Valerie, and as you can see from my member name, I am Cooper's mom. My little boy is a five month tri color. He is sleeping now (yeah!) because when he is awake, he is...well.....a little boy!

We got him at nine weeks old....had to fly down to San Diego from SF to get him from the breeder. He's my first Cavalier, and I have come to realize that everything that I had read about the breed is absolutely true! He is a love. He is always happy. He loves everyone and everything. I take him pretty much everywhere with me and I can't walk three feet without being stopped by people who constantly say, "Oh my god, he's the cutest dog I've ever seen!" I'm sure that every CKCS owner gets that. Second most frequent comment is, "he looks like a stuffed animal!"

I'm an (almost) empty nester, and I needed something to "mother". Since I am self employed, I can bring my dog to my office, so Cooper and I are together almost 24/7. I AM really glad when 'daddy' comes home, though, because like when the kids were little, sometimes I need a little break.

As soon as I figure out how to post a picture, I will.

Hi Valerie, welcome to the forum and a big welcome to Cooper, he sounds like a gorgeous boy, look forward to seeing some pictures. Sounds like this little boy has been blessed with lucky paws finding a great Mum and Dad. icon_welcome

Hello Valerie and welcome,
Cooper sounds wonderful and he's so lucky to have such an ideal home.
Enjoy every moment with him!
Sins

Welcome!! How wonderful to be able to take Cooper to work :) -- one of the advantages to self-employment!

Back