• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

CavalierTalk mobile app!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
As promised -- OK, it is ready -- you can scroll about halfway down the www.tapatalk.com page to see where you go to download the app for your phone. Then you just set it for CavalierTalk.

On iPhone for example if you search for Tapatalk, you get two options -- a free version that lets you read but not post to forums, and a 2.99 app that lets you do everything (the money doesn't go to me but to Tapatalk for the basic app!).

Once you download the app, you can go into the 'aquarium and animals' section, then 'dogs'', and if we don't show up yet by name, try 'by date' or just search 'cavaliertalk'. Then you will be in! I've tested it on iPhone. Let me know how it goes with other platforms.

Here's info from Tapatalk:

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin, phpBB, IPB and SMF forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of replies

Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing
77ec8c55-d19e-1d77.jpg

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:
77ec8c55-d1b3-cbe1.jpg

Ability to search by topics and posts:
77ec8c55-d1cd-05b1.jpg

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:
77ec8c55-d44e-0fbc.jpg

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

Hello Karlin

Found it on Android ,it is £1.86 on there .And it works fine ,just logged in .:D

Hi karlin. I have it on blackberry but not a patch on iphone. Can't see photos either. Not bad if you're away from lap top.

It's very handy for me when travelling, as accessing via a phone browser webpage is more hassle I think.

Yes I really like it (I didn't create it, just signed up for the forum to use it, so I can say that... :lol:) -- great for when I am travelling or around town and need to check in to CavalierTalk! You can manage all your PMs etc too. :)

Oh, I didn't know this existed. I will certainly try. I tried accessing the other day and couldn't read the forums. But, it wasn't through tapatalk.

shoot! not workimg well with my Blackberry

Can get about 90% of the way into a thread and get "incorrect parameter" message. Likely something I did wrong downloading it or maybe my model of Blackberry. But can get in with Blackberry okay as is.

Great, Karlin! It works with iPad, too! I could just use Safari, but it is much more fun to have an app. Thank you!

Back