• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

So happy to join!

CavvyLuvr1017

Hi all!

My name is Grace and I live in New York with my beautiful Cavalier, Prince. He is a 19 month old Blenheim, and he is the light of my life. I've actually been a follower of this site for a few months now, and love reading about everyone's Cavaliers. I said to myself, why not join up? When I get home from work, I look forward to posting pictures of Prince, once I figure out how! Prince and I would both love to meet new people on this site, so feel free to comment or message me. :)

Thanks!

Thanks for all the compliments!

moz-screenshot.png
How do I add pictures without using a link? I have a bunch on my iphoto I'd love to share!

See the guide on posting pictures in the getting Started section or the top of the main Photo forum. There is no other way except using a link -- otherwise I would have to pay the costs of storage for hosting everyone's pictures in addition to my existing hosting costs. (y)

Back