• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Felix

Jasperxxgabby

Felix is 7 mths now and she is so funny :) She gets along with Jasper and Gabby, here's she is -
DSCF3176.jpg

DSCF3173.jpg

(ps sorry if they are picture heavy, I have a notebook and they look huge, hope they are okay, plus I am using photbucket instead of flicker, I havent figured out the sizes)

Awww what a pretty cat! :) May I ask where are the cavi ornaments from?! There gorgeous. I did see some but they didn't look cavalier-enough!!!

Felix is lovely and looks great in with all your cavalier ornaments, bit like my house with ornaments, but mine are all blenheim ones.

Aw what a lovely kitty! Thank you so much for posting the pictures, they made me smile.

Awww what a pretty cat! :) May I ask where are the cavi ornaments from?! There gorgeous. I did see some but they didn't look cavalier-enough!!!

I bought them a couple of years ago now in a china shop in my town, they are part of the Leonardo Collection they are inexpensive, I think the new range in the Leonardo Collection have collar and leads on them. Maybe look on Ebay :)

Back