• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Irish Cavalier Rescue Christmas cards, 2010

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
It's that time of year, and they are back! This is one of my main fundraising projects each year. :D

These are heavy quality card and professional pics with cards designed by Mimi (Maria, our resident professional photographer!) on the board, and printing arranged by Thelly (thanks once again so much for your efforts!). If you like these pictures and are in Ireland, you can have portraits done in Kilkenny at Maria's studio. See her website here for more samples of her work.

These are done in these basic combo packs but if someone wants a pack of just ONE design, let me know. I know some people will have used cards in a set before and might want to get cards they haven't used.

They cost 6 euro a pack if collected from me; or 8 euro each including p&p in Ireland.

If you use PayPal you can pick the currency, so just use euro. If you are in North America and order this week I can mail them to you from the US during Thanksgiving week -- orders have to be in to me this week by Saturday for North America though please!! Otherwise I doubt they will get to you in time if I mail them to you from Ireland after I get back.

If you go to www.paypal.com you can put in [email protected] for my account for rescue.

Pack One (10 cards, five of each 2 designs):

attachment.php

attachment.php

or

Pack Two (10 cards, five of each 2 designs):

3056221815_958ea53efe.jpg

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20&d=1227570308
attachment.php

Having had these cards in the past, I can assure everyone that they are fantastic quality and the photos are just wonderful (y)

I will be putting in another order Karlin, I think I used up most of mine!! They were very popular :D

I should also get a batch over to Bray Vet (should be there by late next week) and maybe down to Kilkenny to Maria of Kilkenny studio if I can sort a lift for a box!

They cost 6 euro a pack if collected from me; or 8 euro each including p&p in Ireland.

Hi Karlin, can they be picked up at the Irish Times office again this year?

Yes if collected the same day I leave them in. :) They don't like holding packages at the front desk! I can also always arrange to meet people or drop cards to a city centre location too.

Ok, thanks, my son is in Trinity, so I'll sweet talk him into collecting some from you!
I will definitly take one pack of each set, and I'll get back to you about what day suits you both.

Sure Sarah. No deadline; I already had them printed so have them all ready to go. I will be away during the week so will post at end of Nov for any orders that come in during the week.

Hi Karlin, I'd like to order some cards to be posted to the UK, please can you let me know how much to transfer per pack? Thanks...x

Teresa it's the same price as above; just choose the euro option for paying on payPal. :) Can you send me your address right away as then I can get them posted tomorrow or from the UK as I will be there from Friday (hmmm maybe should bring along some packs to mail from the UK!!!! Think I will in case anyone else wants to order some).

Hi Karlin if you haven't posted mine yet, leave it until Friday - will probably get here quicker anyway!! [hoping the payment arrived!!]

Shame you're not a bit nearer, would have been great to see you - but I'm not planning on travelling THAT far with snow on the ground!!

That's great that they're out at DTI again–I was pretty sure there were still some out there. :) and Nicki, I had realized last night it made sense to mail from the UK as it will get to you faster I think then if I mail them here anyway.

I am going to bring along a box of cards, so if anyone in the UK is interested in them let me know because I can mail them during the coming week while I'm out there.

Hi Karlin, I had a lovely surprise in the post today!! :)) Thanks a lot the cards are lovely, I have sent payment to you via paypal...xx

Back