• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My baby girl, Coco

Zumie05

Meet Coco, our newest addition :) 10 weeks - 15 weeks in these photos. My cat is a Ragdoll, name is Solo, aged 19 months.

Coco is adorable, playful, and mellow at the same time. JUST what I wanted in a dog! She wil gogogo and have endless energy to play, but if you want to relax and snuggle she is game and will snooze for hours. She is fearless, not afraid of big dogs, loud noises, or anything.

Coco is also incredibly intelligent! She can sit, down, look at me, roll over, and is doing come about 90% of the time. We had 1 week of puppy class so far, and she is definitely the best student on leash. We are SO proud of her! She is everything I wanted in a dog, in looks and personality. I absolutely am a fan of black and tan colored dogs. It is those eye brows!

lip.jpg

bellysup3.jpg

You know I am a super star *wink*

wink.jpg

That toy is bigger than I am!!!

whatsthat.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you everyone! I noticed she had a white chin also, but it seems to be going away now and turning brown. She does have a tiny white mark on one of her back feet, and her two middle nails there are white instead of black.

Yes! It's the white chin - my black and tan has it too. Looks like they've been into the milk.

She's absolutely beautiful.:biggrin:

Ooooooh my gosh..I just melted!!! She is soooo adorable! I miss my little girl when she was that tiny. I bet you are a proud mama! She's just an absolute doll

Wow she is beautiful...my b&t also has the little white chin...and in the first picture she looks like a minature Murphy with the little face shes doing.Shes adorable!!!

So cute! My daughter has a ragdoll and from her description your cat and Coco should get along great as the ragdoll's are dog likein their disposition:lol:

Heather R

Back